Mike Mathany Memorial Bursary
For those individuals planning Post-secondary Education a bursary of $ 500.00 will be awarded annually.
- The applicant is or has been a member of the Chatham Youth Soccer Association either as a player or as an official at some time prior to application.
- The applicant must have graduated secondary school in 2017.
- The applicant must show acceptance to post-secondary education (university, college or trade school).
- The applicant has provided service to the community and the game of soccer.
Applicant must supply the following:
- Completed application form.
- Resume of community and other volunteer activities.
- Resume of playing, coaching or refereeing soccer activities over his/her career.
- Transcript of secondary school marks plus an official acceptance to a post-secondary program.
- A 500 hundred word essay on what the game of Soccer means to him/her and where he/she would like to be with regards to his/her soccer activities five years after secondary school graduation.
Judging will be based on marks, player/volunteer resumes and the submitted essay.
Applications must be returned to the Soccer Office no later than July 31, 2017. If submitting by mail, post marked no later than July 31, 2017. If sending by Email, ensure all required information is included in one single Email. The office location, mailing address and Email address is provided on the application form.
To download the application form click on the link below: